Trimeline Clad Wood Replacement
Double Hung Windows
All Trimline windows are made of the finest quality solid western pine ready for paint or stain and are also available in select hardwoods of oak, cherry and mahogany. All hardwoods used in the window are of actual solid stock not thin veneers or laminates.
Energy-Tight Windows for comfortable living and fuel efficiency
Choice of Jamb Style
The TrimLine DR200 is constructed with a 3 ¼” jamb for a retrofit installation into the sash pocket of existing wood window frames. Virtually identical to a vinyl window installation, the DR200 is truly a replacement window.
The TrimLine DR300 is made with a 4 9/16″ jamb for replacement applications requiring complete tear-outs down to a frame or masonary opening. With a snap-in nailing fin, the DR300 is ready for new construction.
Both the DR200 and DR300 can be furnished with factory applied extension jambs making it the ideal choice of window for either replacement/remodeling or new construction.
Enjoy the beauty and warmth of wood
- The insulating qualities of wood provides a positive thermal break and can be painted or stained.
- All wood parts are produced from the finest quality kiln dried select Western Pine and are treated with a water repellent preservative. Also available in Oak, Cherry, and Mahogany
- Maintenance free aluminum clad exterior is weather resistant. Does not require painting. Available in White, Bronze, Earthtone and Beige. Custom colors are also available.
- Decorative wood bead glazing provides a positive energy tight seal for the insulating glass.
- Fully weather-stripped to insure maximum comfort and low air infiltration.
- Thermally broken sill – TrimLine combines aluminum, wood and vinyl to provide an aesthetically pleasing energy efficient sill construction.
- Matching picture window – TrimLine provides a line of picture windows that matches the profiles of the DR200 and DR300 and enables you to mull window combinations with matching sight lines.
- Choice of screens – standard half or optional full screens.
- Locks are available in bright brass, white or bronze. Two dual action cam locks are used on windows over 28″ wide.