Alside Patio Doors
Alside Patio Doors extend your home’s ambience to the great outdoors, visually expanding and brightening any room. And the expanded glass area means added light– so every season is more enjoyable.
With Alside Patio Doors, you’ll spend more time enjoying the view and less time on maintenance. These doors never need painting – and cleaning is simple: your favorite household cleaners and a damp cloth will make glass and vinyl surfaces sparkle like new.
And for ease of operation and durability, you’ll find no better Patio Door. Alside’s heavy-duty fiberglass screening is tough; aluminum frames ensures the outer screen door stands up to the test of time, while an adjustable four-point tension system keeps screens on track. Special anodized tracks at the sill resist corrosion to help keep door panels gliding smoothly for years to come. And it’s all backed by Alside’s Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace-of-mind.
6100 Patio Door Features
- White pine wood mainframe substructure
- Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks keep air out
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame for maximum strength and no drafts
- Dual durometer glazing system for shock absorption and weather protection
- Dual adjustable brass wheels with steel bearings for smooth sliding
- ClimaTech® insulated glass package
- Available in 2, 3 and 4-lite configurations from 5 to 12 feet in width
- Standard, contour or brass grids
- Colonial or diamond grids, grooved glass patterns
- Light oak, dark oak and cherry woodgrain interior finishes
- American Brown exterior with white or beige interior
- Beige exterior with an optional white laminate woodgrain interior
|View 6100 Product Details||View 5100 Product Details|
|Click image to view larger||Click image to view larger|